"On a cruise trip from Venice to Istanbul" Dubrovnik by nyperose
Dubrovnik Travel Guide: 1,831 reviews and 4,889 photos
Dubrovnik. a UNESCO world heritage site - is thought to be one of the most beatiful places in the world and is often referred to as the "Pearl of the Adriatic".
We spent 5 hours here, and went on an excursion to visit both the city and the surroundings - a wonderful city, and I was not the only one thinking that because the streets of Dubrovnik were so packed with tourists that we barely saw the beautiful lanes in the old town:-)
nyperose's Related Pages
Dubrovnik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DUBROVNIK , the Pearl of Croatia"
- "Dubrovnik and the beauty inside"
- "Dubrovnik - Ragusa"
- "Divine Dubrovnik"
- "Unavoidable Dubrovnik"
- "A Lovely Village Inside a Wall"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dubrovnik
- Hotels in Dubrovnik
- Transportation in Dubrovnik
- Nightlife in Dubrovnik
- Restaurants in Dubrovnik
- Shopping in Dubrovnik
- Warnings and Dangers in Dubrovnik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dubrovnik
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Dubrovnik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dubrovnik
Top 10 Pages
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 17 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 36 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Marseille Intro, 2 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Doha Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Antalya Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lausanne Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreux Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 2 travelogues