"A glimpse of London through the London Eye" London by nyperose
London Travel Guide: 23,504 reviews and 49,611 photos
We visited London in October 2004. It was a bit overcast and rainy, but as there is no bad weather, only bad clothes, we enjoyed ourselves by taking in the great sights from the London Eye.
It makes you feel like you're one of the surveillance cameras watching constantly over London. Imagine how lucky they are, being able to watch over this interesting city every night and day:D
Another busy day on the river Thames.....
A glimpse of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament from the London Eye.
- Pros:Always something new to discover
- In a nutshell:London is like a magnet that always draws you back
nyperose's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Top 10 Pages
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 17 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Marseille Intro, 2 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Doha Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Antalya Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lausanne Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreux Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sandvika Intro, 3 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues