"Madrid, February 2010" Madrid by nyperose
Madrid Travel Guide: 5,404 reviews and 11,052 photos
The Royal Palace it situated in the Western part of Madrid with the green Royal Garden, Campo del Moro to the left.
It's very easy to walk there from wherever you are in the centre.
The lovely Parque del Retiro is located in the Eastern part of Madrid.
It reminded me a bit of Hyde Park in London. It's huge, very green and with a nice little lake where you can rent a rowboat and row around.
Plaza Puerta de Sol is the real centre and heart of Madrid. Our hotel was here and it was really an excellent location where all the interesting places
where within a short walking distance.
The underground station "Sol" is here as well.
- In a nutshell:The heart of Spain - not very touristy in February
nyperose's Related Pages
Madrid Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "¡Bienvenido a Madrid!/Welcome to Madrid!"
- "Madrid is where I live"
- "Madrid: My home for 3 fantastic weeks!"
- "Home is where you're always from"
- "WONDERFUL MADRID"
- "As we say in Andalucia, Madri"
- "Hablemos de Madrid (Let's talk about Madrid)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madrid
- Hotels in Madrid
- Transportation in Madrid
- Nightlife in Madrid
- Restaurants in Madrid
- Shopping in Madrid
- Warnings and Dangers in Madrid
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Madrid
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madrid
Photos in MadridSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 17 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 36 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Marseille Intro, 2 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Doha Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Antalya Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lausanne Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos