"Malaga in October 2007" Málaga by nyperose
Málaga Travel Guide: 893 reviews and 2,347 photos
This picture of the Plaza de Toros is taken from the hill overlooking Malaga, close to the Castle of Gibralfaro.
In October is weather was very hot and sunny and you could go swimming in the sea every day. Lot of nice beaches are found west of Malaga, in the seaside resorts of Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Fuengirola, Marbella etc. etc.
This picture shows the harbour of Malaga, taken from the castle hill.
You can go for nice walks in the landscapes close to Malaga. This picture is taken a bit outside, east of the city.
- Pros:An interesting city to visit, but I prefer to stay in one of the nice seaside resorts west of Malaga
nyperose's Related Pages
Málaga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MALAGA LA BELLA"
- "MALAGA "CAPITAL OF THE COSTA DEL SOL""
- "MAGNIFICENT MALAGA"
- "There's more to Malaga than the airport"
- "Malaga & Costa del Sol UNDER RECONSTRUCTION....."
- "A WONDERFUL DAY WITH SPECIAL FRIENDS"
- "The Fortress and castle on top ranks high"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Málaga
- Hotels in Málaga
- Transportation in Málaga
- Nightlife in Málaga
- Restaurants in Málaga
- Shopping in Málaga
- Warnings and Dangers in Málaga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Málaga
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Málaga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Málaga
Top 10 Pages
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 17 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 36 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Marseille Intro, 2 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Doha Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Antalya Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lausanne Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreux Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 2 travelogues