"Russia June/July 2009" Russia by nyperose
Russia Travel Guide: 15,189 reviews and 40,032 photos
We crossed the border into Russia close to Lappeenranta in Finland.
We were supposed to cross the border a little bit further South, but when we arrived there the border was closed.....because a Finn had tried to travel into Russia without a visa!
The landscape between the Finnish border and St.Petersburg is green with a lot of lovely lakes.
- Pros:A huge and very interesting country
nyperose's Related Pages
Russia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What an interesting country & great architecture !"
- "Once upon a time in Russia..."
- "Russia - my native country"
- "Russia is my second home"
- "Sharrie's Russia Kremlin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Russia
- Hotels in Russia
- Transportation in Russia
- Nightlife in Russia
- Restaurants in Russia
- Shopping in Russia
- Warnings and Dangers in Russia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Russia
- 21 Reviews
- 115 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Russia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Russia
Top 10 Pages
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 17 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 36 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Marseille Intro, 2 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Doha Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Cefalú Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Antalya Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lausanne Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues