"On a cruise trip from Venice to Istanbul" Bari by nyperose
Bari Travel Guide: 130 reviews and 326 photos
Unfortunately I did not see much of Bari on this cruise trip as we stayed only 5 hours, and the city visit to Bari was cancelled because of a local
event, but the harbour looked nice:-)
As we could not visit the city of Bari, we went on an excursion to the old town of Alberobello. It has become famous for its whitewashed cone shaped houses known as Trulli. The town was added to the UNESCO World heritage sites list.
The unique design of the trulli makes them warm in winter and cool in summer.
It was very interesting to walk around in this small village that felt to be totally apart from the modern world.
nyperose's Related Pages
Bari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice to visit"
- "Magnificent Bari"
- "Bari, Italy"
- "Bari - First Impressions..."
- "I came to no harm in Bari"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bari
- Hotels in Bari
- Transportation in Bari
- Nightlife in Bari
- Restaurants in Bari
- Shopping in Bari
- Warnings and Dangers in Bari
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bari
- 0 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bari
Photos in BariSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 17 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 36 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Marseille Intro, 2 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Doha Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Antalya Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lausanne Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos