"A Short Stop-over in Gila Bend, AZ." Gila Bend by galaxyrain
Gila Bend Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 50 photos
If you are drving along I-8 and bored with the scenery and tired of McDonald's, stop by this 60's space themed diner. We just ordered pie and coffee, but the food looked appetizing. The pie was delicious and they had a lot of varieties. We tried the apple, cherry, and blueberry. I did a little research on this diner before trying it out. I will admit I was a little disappointed. I thought it would more star-trekish. However, we had fun laughing about our stop.
galaxyrain's Related Pages
Gila Bend Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Crossroads of the Southwest""
- "Gila Bend~"Crossroads of the Southwest""
- "A Short Stop-over in Gila Bend, AZ."
- "Pepman's new Gila Bend Page"
- "In the middle of nowhere"
- "Gila Bend - AZ - USA"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gila Bend
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Gila Bend?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gila Bend
Photos in Gila BendSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Key West Intro, 11 reviews, 5 photos
- New Mexico Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Gila Bend Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Spain Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Texas Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Birmingham Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Bowie 1 review, 3 photos
- Mississippi Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Misawa Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.