"Shirdi ~ Sai Baba Guru's city.." Shirdi by nitendra.khatri
Shirdi Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 12 photos
This place attracts people from all over the world.. And rightly so- after all, this is where Sai Baba lived in his human form..
There is a pull which attracts one to visit this divine place.
This place truly reflects what Guru's place should be like. What it might have been when Sai Baba was here.. The same feel and warmth which I get at my Guruji's hermitage in Vrindavan, the same is felt here. Sai Baba is Guru Sai Nath..
Sai Baba once lived here and performed penance.. and that's visible here.
Om Sai Ram
- Pros:The feel, the warmth, the darshan, aarti at the temple..
- Cons:Could not notice any..
- In a nutshell:For those who dont know which Guru to follow, come here..
nitendra.khatri's Related Pages
Shirdi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shirdi -- surely an area of much divinity"
- "Shirdi Trip"
- "Shirdi trip A pilgrimage to Shirdi Saibaba temple"
- "Sai Shree Sai"
- "Shirdi ~ Sai Baba Guru's city.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shirdi
- Hotels in Shirdi
- Transportation in Shirdi
- Shopping in Shirdi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shirdi
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Shirdi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shirdi
Top 5 Pages
- Vrindavan Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Pipli 1 review, 5 photos
- Udaipur 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 3 photos
- India 2 reviews
No friends yet.