"Novalja" Novalja by bostjan37
Novalja Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 47 photos
Novalja is the most important touristic center on Pag Island. Overcrowded in July and August with young people enjoying night life on Zrce beach (known as croatian Ibiza) and families with children discovering beautiful pebble beaches around Novalja ( Cista, Prnjica, Sv.Duh etc.) Small church and an open fruit/vegetable market dominates the main square and this is also a place to buy famous Pag cheese (from sheep milk) and lace. Bars & restaurants are at every single corner and so are tourist shops. You have to visit museum with antique Roman aquaduct and remains of a large (old Roman) military camp in Caska. Not far from Novalja there is also a spot where an UFO landed!
bostjan37's Related Pages
Novalja Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "You wanna party?? Then this is tha place 2be!"
- "NOVALJA - Croatian Ibiza"
- "PLITVICE PARC"
- "SUMMER PARTYS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Novalja
- Hotels in Novalja
- Transportation in Novalja
- Nightlife in Novalja
- Restaurants in Novalja
- Warnings and Dangers in Novalja
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Novalja
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Novalja?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Novalja
Top 10 Pages
- Veli Losinj Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Sirmione Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Lago di Garda 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Bol Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Torri del Benaco Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Istanbul 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Bardolino Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Novalja Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Bad Reichenhall 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Munich 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.