"Eskilstuna - An idilic and charming little city." Top 5 Page for this destination Eskilstuna by Petruta
Eskilstuna Travel Guide: 266 reviews and 2,105 photos
It's a small city, in the south of Sweden and not far from Stockholm, which shelters around 70.000 people.
But this is a place like no other, where you can find people, animals and nature living together in real harmony. You can find so many parks and forests inside the city and, not only one time, i saw deer running and jumping on a street, while crossing from one small forest to another. For me that was amazing to see.
But that is not all. The river Eskilstunaån, that connects Lake Hjälmaren and Lake Mälaren, is going through Eskilstuna and more life (and why not, light) is brought to this city, where the memory of the vikings is still alive.
I had a passion of walking around the city, just to look around and see the streets and the architecture, old and new, accompanied by the smile of the people walking by me.
- Pros:People are wonderful.
- In a nutshell:I love this city.
This is a nice place to hang out during the day and as well during the evenings. I recommend you to drink a glass of... more travel advice
Petruta's Related Pages
Eskilstuna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Eskilstuna - An idilic and charming little city."
- "My home"
- "Mechanics and white tigers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eskilstuna
- Hotels in Eskilstuna
- Transportation in Eskilstuna
- Nightlife in Eskilstuna
- Restaurants in Eskilstuna
- Shopping in Eskilstuna
- Warnings and Dangers in Eskilstuna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eskilstuna
- 7 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Eskilstuna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eskilstuna
Photos in EskilstunaSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 19 reviews, 100 photos, 10 travelogues
- Catania Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eskilstuna Intro, 7 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Veliko Turnovo Intro, 1 review, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Varna Intro, 1 review, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sundby Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sighisoara Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue