"Marinduque - Island Life at a Standstill" Marinduque by sanggano
Marinduque Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 87 photos
Apart from the Moriones festival, which takes place during the Catholic Holy Week, Marinduque is quiet and laid back.
Marinduque is home to Mount Malindig. Off the mainland are the Tres Reyes islets and the Bellarocca resort which sits on a 10-hectare islet.
It is one of the most peaceful province with a low crime rate. Public transport is unscheduled though. It is best to plan ahead and ask about transportation options if you plan to go around the island.
Zest Air is the only air carrier with scheduled flights from Manila to Marinduque. In Manila, Zest Air is at the Old... more travel advice
The resort is a 40 minute drive from the airport in Gasan over paved roads 90% of the way. Road concreting is... more travel advice
sanggano's Related Pages
Marinduque Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marinduque: Home of the Moriones"
- "Marinduque - Island Life at a Standstill"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marinduque
- Hotels in Marinduque
- Transportation in Marinduque
- Shopping in Marinduque
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marinduque
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Marinduque?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marinduque
Top 5 Pages
- Davao Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Marinduque Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Philippines 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Province of Quezon 1 review, 3 photos
- Tagaytay Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos, 1 travelogue