"TAGAYTAY" Tagaytay by sanggano
Tagaytay Travel Guide: 298 reviews and 1,002 photos
Tagaytay is 60 kilometers south of Manila, in the province of Cavite, a 1.5 hour drive in moderate traffic. Cooler temperature (about 4 to 5 degrees lower than Manila), a view of Taal Volcano/ Lake and bulalo (beef shank and marrow/greens soup) are the reasons Manila folk drive to this city. There are many restaurants to choose from - from the simple to the gourmet. Accommodations vary - inns, bed and breakfast (1 star to 4 star) and 3-star hotels.
The best time to visit is from December to February when there is little rainfall.
There are spa, casino, golf courses and horseback riding facilities. From Tagaytay, you can explore Batangas City (Taal town, the beaches in Nasugbu).
Country Suites pampers - unlimited wine and cheese at sundown; warm milk and cookies served at bedtime, king bed with 6... more travel advice
sanggano's Related Pages
Tagaytay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Highlands and the Lowlands"
- "Dine, Stay, Play and Pray"
- "Tagaytay - Lovely Place on a Volcano"
- "Tagaytay City - The City of Smiles"
- "A Significant place where to view the Taal Volcano"
- "Philippines : what a beautiful place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tagaytay
- Hotels in Tagaytay
- Transportation in Tagaytay
- Nightlife in Tagaytay
- Restaurants in Tagaytay
- Shopping in Tagaytay
- Warnings and Dangers in Tagaytay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tagaytay
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tagaytay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tagaytay
Photos in TagaytaySee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Davao Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marinduque Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Philippines 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Province of Quezon 1 review, 3 photos
- Tagaytay Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Quezon City 1 review, 1 photo
- Sydney 1 review
- Manila 1 review
- Province of Bohol 1 review
- Cebu City 1 review