"Norwich" Top 5 Page for this destination Norwich by GibJoe
Norwich Travel Guide: 123 reviews and 161 photos
I really didn’t plan my visit to Norwich so I didn’t do my usual research before getting there, but I really enjoyed my stay in Norwich. The first you notice about Norwich is the buildings, there are not many high rise buildings, and in every other corner you will find a splendid surprise. The city in itself is beautiful, another thing that you notice immediately is the amount of pubs that seem to exist in Norwich!
The town centre is pedestrianised and has many shops, and restaurants and everything seems to be close by.
Even though it is called Station Hotel is it more a Bed and breakfast type. The hotel is very close to the train station... more travel advice
Take the pathway next to the river, it is a peaceful and very enjoyable walk. I would say that you would probably take... more travel advice
GibJoe's Related Pages
Norwich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Far East"
- "Norwich: a Fine City"
- "Norwich. A fine City"
- "I wish I had had more time"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norwich
- Hotels in Norwich
- Transportation in Norwich
- Nightlife in Norwich
- Restaurants in Norwich
- Shopping in Norwich
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norwich
- 6 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Norwich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norwich
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gibraltar Intro, 46 reviews, 63 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos
- London Intro, 19 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ronda Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarifa (Cadiz) Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos
- Medina Sidonia Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estepona Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Cómpeta Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Madrid Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos