"A little white town" Casares by GibJoe
Casares Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 118 photos
Casares is a little white village situated about 15 Km inland, between Estepona and Sabinillas. It has about three thousand habitants. The road to Casares is extremely picturesque and quite winding, although I must say that the road is in good condition. At Casares you will find Moorish remains, an old fortress and a derelict church along with narrow white roads. Casares could be said is what the real Spain used to be. A couple of hours should be more than enough to see Casares, as this town is quite small. It is best to park your car and explore the town by foot, I must say that there are some steep hills and steps to climb. I did see some hostels and rural houses to spend the night but I don’t think that there is much to see or do in Casares to stay overnight, unless you want a relaxing get away from it all type of holiday. Have a look at my tips.
Small church built in the 17th Century which is situated in the Plaza de España. Inside there is the statue of Nuestra... more travel advice
GibJoe's Related Pages
Casares Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Casares, Andalucia"
- "ANDALUCIA WHITE VILLAGE"
- "Casares, lovely white village over the mountains"
- "Casares - A white Andalucian village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Casares
- Hotels in Casares
- Transportation in Casares
- Restaurants in Casares
- Warnings and Dangers in Casares
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Casares
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Casares?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Casares
Photos in CasaresSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gibraltar Intro, 46 reviews, 63 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos
- London Intro, 19 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ronda Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarifa (Cadiz) Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos
- Medina Sidonia Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estepona Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Cómpeta Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Madrid Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos