Cómpeta Things to Do Tips by GibJoe
Cómpeta Things to Do: 4 reviews and 11 photos
The best of these little white towns is always explored on foot. Park the car and explore you will come across many interesting spots.
At the entrance of the town is a lookout which reminds me of Gaudi. The views to the town are wonderful, have a look at the photos.
This church was built in the 16th century. It contains paintings by Paco Hernandez (a painter from Velez-Malaga who is quite known in the area). The tower of the church can be seen from a distance above the low level houses of the town. The photo shows the church during Semana Santa (Holy Week), the square is normally not that busy with people. The other photos I have added is some of the statues which are kept in the Church, when they had been taken out to the streets for the procession.
It is believed that this church was built in the old center of town. It was built in the 18th century. At the time of my visit it was closed.
GibJoe's Related Pages
Cómpeta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Competa - A little white village"
- "Competa is my home abroad!"
- "Competa, The White Village"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Oostkerke Hotels
- Menlough Hotels
- Flossenbürg Hotels
- Dos Bocas Hotels
Badges & Stats in Cómpeta
- 6 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Cómpeta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cómpeta
Photos in CómpetaSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gibraltar Intro, 46 reviews, 63 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos
- London Intro, 19 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ronda Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarifa (Cadiz) Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos
- Medina Sidonia Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estepona Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Cómpeta Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Madrid Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos