"A Little Village" Grazalema by GibJoe
Grazalema Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 42 photos
have been wanting to visit Grazalema for a while, it is one of the most known white villages in the region. Grazalema is 812m above sea level and it is known to be the village where it mosts rain! Luckily for me it was'nt raining but it was very cold (March) compared to where I was staying which was only 40km away.
The roads to Grazalema are quite winding but not dangerous. Most of the tourists who visit Grazalema only stay for the day, and do not actually stay the night, but there where a good range of rural apartments.
I was staying at El Bosque which is less than 40km from Grazalema, when we left the weather was really nice and warm,... more travel advice
GibJoe's Related Pages
Grazalema Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grazalema: White Mountian Village"
- "A Little Village"
- "Beautiful place"
- "Grazalema, the most rainig place in the Peninsula"
- "The Sierra de Grazalema"
- "Fantastic Scenery"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grazalema
- Transportation in Grazalema
- Restaurants in Grazalema
- Shopping in Grazalema
- Warnings and Dangers in Grazalema
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grazalema
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Grazalema?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grazalema
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gibraltar Intro, 46 reviews, 63 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 18 reviews, 57 photos
- London Intro, 19 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ronda Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarifa (Cadiz) Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos
- Medina Sidonia Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estepona Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Cómpeta Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Madrid Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos