"Beautiful Prague..." Prague by CandS
Prague Travel Guide: 11,892 reviews and 24,866 photos
We only had a couple of days in Prague and it was wonderful!
We could have spent much longer there (and everywhere else!) but we had to make do with the time we had. We visited as much as we could each day and saw heaps of the main sites.
I really loved the Charles Bridge and the Golden Lane the best. I had always heard so many good things about Prague and it was all true. Prague is such a beautiful city... I will definiately go back some day.
Another great thing is that most things are very cheap, the only European country that we found cheaper than Australia...
It costed us A$50 each for a visa (which we got through the travel agent before we left) to get into the Czech Republic but it was well worth it! I would definiately go again! The boarder crossing was nothing like the horror stories I had heard, it was almost like any other boarder crossing except we got stamps in our passports. ;)
I want to go bacccccckkkkkkkkk.... :)
- Pros:Cheap, beautiful, friendly, fun...everything...
- Cons:Need a visa to enter Czech...
- In a nutshell:Amazing!
St Vitus's Cathedral was finished in 1929 (600 years after it was started). It is located in the Prague Castle... more travel advice
CandS's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "PRAHA - PRAGUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 33 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 83 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wagga Wagga Intro, 63 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vanuatu Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- New York City Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Penang Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Australia Intro, 34 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whitsunday Islands Intro, 31 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 32 photos
- Luxor Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos