"Beautiful Prague..." Prague by CandS

Prague Travel Guide: 11,872 reviews and 24,810 photos

We only had a couple of days in Prague and it was wonderful!

We could have spent much longer there (and everywhere else!) but we had to make do with the time we had. We visited as much as we could each day and saw heaps of the main sites.

I really loved the Charles Bridge and the Golden Lane the best. I had always heard so many good things about Prague and it was all true. Prague is such a beautiful city... I will definiately go back some day.

Another great thing is that most things are very cheap, the only European country that we found cheaper than Australia...

It costed us A$50 each for a visa (which we got through the travel agent before we left) to get into the Czech Republic but it was well worth it! I would definiately go again! The boarder crossing was nothing like the horror stories I had heard, it was almost like any other boarder crossing except we got stamps in our passports. ;)

I want to go bacccccckkkkkkkkk.... :)

• Pros:Cheap, beautiful, friendly, fun...everything...
  • Cons:Need a visa to enter Czech...
  • In a nutshell:Amazing!
  • Last visit to Prague: Sep 2000
  • Intro Updated Jan 11, 2003

• Jun 28, 2011 at 11:24 PM

We had a meal here and when we got our bill for 88o Krowns we paid with credit card. The credit card receipt showed 1200 Krowns. When I challenged the waiter he said its for extra bread. I said I did not have bread. Well he said 'its service charge'.

• gkitzmil's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2005 at 7:11 PM

Very nice page -- this is on my list of places to visit. I should have visited this year.

• livi4's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2005 at 9:18 PM

nice 'Prague Bridges'. it's my city.

• Paul2001's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2005 at 11:47 AM

Very helpful page. I don't know if Prague is still quite so cheap. I hope to visit this year.

• jamiesno's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2004 at 2:05 PM

Sherie your Prague pages is great, I am hoping my next trip to Europe will have Prague front and center. I really want to visit Prague :-)

• PetraG's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2004 at 3:42 AM

Wonderful page about a breathtaking city! I really love Prague and I hope to go back there soon (now that I'm learning Czech language). Love your pics as usual!

• JetlagCity's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2004 at 9:31 AM

Very nice Prague page! What a wonderful experience with Natalia in the Jewish cemetery, it's so great to hear stories like this!

• ophiru's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2004 at 9:22 AM

beautiful tips and great photo in your prague homepage !

• hevbell's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2004 at 2:06 AM

Great page Sherie!! Brings back a lot of memories although I think we really missed a lot of the city :( I guess I'll just have to try and go back too!!

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    May 22, 2004 at 10:41 PM

Looking at your pages was like reliving our trip! The colors of the buildings and landscape are all there. About the National Museum, have no regrets. It was an old Communist-style museum, and pretty boring.

Badges & Stats in Prague