"Skiing at Falls Creek" Falls Creek by CandS

Falls Creek Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 67 photos

I went to Falls Creek in September 2002 with some friends for a skiing trip...my first skiing trip... :) My second skiing trip was in August 2003 and the place looked so different because there was a lot more snow.

Falls Creek comes alive in the winter time. The snow season starts on the Queens Birthday long weekend (first weekend in June) and finishes in September. Falls Creek has about 450 hectares of resort to explore with terrain of all types.

For more information on Falls Creek you can visit their tourist web site at www.fallscreek.com.au

• Pros:Skiing for everyone from beginners to advanced...
  • Cons:Expensive (like all ski villages)
  • In a nutshell:If you like snow, you'll love this place in the winter. :)
  • Last visit to Falls Creek: Aug 2003
  • Intro Updated Aug 17, 2003

• Nixter01's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2006 at 3:46 PM

How did you find ski-ing ? I went for the 1st time last yr to Bulgaria, my legs were like rubber bands the first few days, and i managed to do afew BRIDGET JONES stunts ! Great pages,&GORGEOUS BOXER ! I have a puppy boxer ;-) Thanx Nikki

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2005 at 3:41 AM

So beautiful,.... and so close to me!

• Tripack's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2005 at 11:43 AM

I miss snow and Australia, so a great place where I could really enjoy, thanks for your refreshing pics. Have a great ski season and greetings from the Swiss Alps;-)

• TinKan's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2004 at 6:05 PM

The snow looks wonderful and it looks like you were having a good time... Great tips about sking down under.

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2003 at 12:47 AM

Our fave ski resort in Aus. I learned to ski here & now our 5 year old twin girls have had 2 seasons (1 week each season) ski lessons & should be better than me by the age of 8-10?

• pattayaraj's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2003 at 5:36 AM

Woderful page . Hope to visit there oneday. : ) Enjoy life.

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2003 at 12:17 AM

that confirms the saying..Australia has it all....thanx for a superb page.

• TracyG's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2003 at 12:41 PM

Ohhhhh, makes me wanna go skiing, only another 4 months or so to wait! :) Great great page...

• paradisedreamer's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2003 at 3:02 PM

You'll be a pro before you know it!! Reminds me of my first ski trip, i spent more time on my bum than anything else!!

• Travelchili's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2003 at 11:17 AM

Sounds like a really nice place to visit! It has been so hot here, so seeing someone on the snow in August makes me want to be there right now:)

Badges & Stats in Falls Creek

Have you been to Falls Creek?

Latest Activity in Falls Creek