"Skiing at Falls Creek" Falls Creek by CandS
Falls Creek Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 67 photos
I went to Falls Creek in September 2002 with some friends for a skiing trip...my first skiing trip... :) My second skiing trip was in August 2003 and the place looked so different because there was a lot more snow.
Falls Creek comes alive in the winter time. The snow season starts on the Queens Birthday long weekend (first weekend in June) and finishes in September. Falls Creek has about 450 hectares of resort to explore with terrain of all types.
For more information on Falls Creek you can visit their tourist web site at www.fallscreek.com.au
- Pros:Skiing for everyone from beginners to advanced...
- Cons:Expensive (like all ski villages)
- In a nutshell:If you like snow, you'll love this place in the winter. :)
Most people visit Falls Creek in the winter to go downhill skiing (like us) but you can also try tobogganing, snow... more travel advice
The Village Bowl is at the top of the Gully chair lift... You will find shops, restaurants, night skiing, accommodation,... more travel advice
CandS's Related Pages
Falls Creek Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skiing at Falls Creek"
- "Switzerland With Gum Trees"
- "Falls Creek!"
- "Pure oxygen!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Falls Creek
- Hotels in Falls Creek
- Warnings and Dangers in Falls Creek
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Falls Creek
- 17 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Falls Creek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Falls Creek
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wagga Wagga Intro, 63 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vanuatu Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- New York City Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Penang Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Australia Intro, 34 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whitsunday Islands Intro, 31 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 32 photos
- Luxor Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos