"Lelepa Island" Lelepa Island by CandS
Lelepa Island Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 18 photos
Lelepa Island is home of the Survivor 9: Vanuatu crew!!! Both camps were located on Lelepa Island (so my sources tell me) and the Tribal Council etc was just across the water on Efate Island.
Lelepa Island is a fairly small island in Vanuatu off the western coast of Efate (the main island). It is home to around 350 people, mostly at the main village of Natapao.
There is great snorkelling at Lelepa Island and the beaches are gorgeous. :)
Unless you know someone at Lelepa Island I doubt you will find a place to stay there...the locals have a day tour organised though and you can see a lot of the island that way. It is a beautiful island and is worth visiting...
- Pros:A great place to see the real lifestyle!
- Cons:You basically have to go on a tour to get there...
- In a nutshell:Gorgeous beaches... :)
Natapao village is on the southern coast of Lelepa Island. At the end of your Lelepa Island tour the guides will take... more travel advice
The Lelepa Island day tour will take you snorkelling in a few places and they also bring snorkelling gear for you to use... more travel advice
CandS's Related Pages
Lelepa Island Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Lelepa Island
- Transportation in Lelepa Island
- Restaurants in Lelepa Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lelepa Island
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Lelepa Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lelepa Island
Photos in Lelepa IslandSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wagga Wagga Intro, 63 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vanuatu Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- New York City Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Penang Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Australia Intro, 34 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whitsunday Islands Intro, 31 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 32 photos
- Luxor Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos