"Augusta and surrounds" Augusta by CandS
Augusta Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 96 photos
We visited Augusta for a day while in Western Australia for a week... We drove down from our house in Dunsborough and had a look around.
Augusta is a fairly small place, right on the south-western 'corner' of Australia.
Not far from the Leeuwin Lighthouse is an old waterwheel...it's not much but worth having a quick look if you're not in... more travel advice
CandS's Related Pages
Augusta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A town and lighthouse"
- "Last Eating Place before Antarctica"
- "Augusta, beautiful little town on the SW coast"
- "Keeweechic's Augusta"
- "Augusta And Cape Leeuwin"
- "Augusta and surrounds"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Augusta
- Hotels in Augusta
- Transportation in Augusta
- Restaurants in Augusta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Augusta
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Augusta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Augusta
Photos in AugustaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wagga Wagga Intro, 63 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vanuatu Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- New York City Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Penang Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Australia Intro, 34 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whitsunday Islands Intro, 31 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 32 photos
- Luxor Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos