"Gold Coast" Gold Coast by CandS
Gold Coast Travel Guide: 845 reviews and 1,790 photos
I have been to the Gold Coast about ten times now over the last 20 years or so...
I have visited all the usual tourist places like Dream World, Movie World and Sea World...all of them are great!
The Gold Coast is a very busy place...not somewhere to go for a quiet holiday if you want to get away from it all. The beach is gorgeous though!
- Pros:Great beaches & lots to see & do
- Cons:Too busy & too many people
If you have the money and the chance to do it then I recommend the Sea World Dolphin Swim... You can swim in the pool... more travel advice
Another cute lorikeet! :) If you don't like to have birds on your head/arms/shoulders etc then don't pick up any of the... more travel advice
CandS's Related Pages
Gold Coast Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL SANDY BEACHES, THIS IS THE GOLD COAST!"
- "Gold Coast"
- "Gold Coast - My Home"
- "Australia’s GOLD COAST"
- "Home Town"
- "Hi from Sunny Gold Coast"
- "Anything goes land"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gold Coast
- Hotels in Gold Coast
- Transportation in Gold Coast
- Nightlife in Gold Coast
- Restaurants in Gold Coast
- Shopping in Gold Coast
- Warnings and Dangers in Gold Coast
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gold Coast
- 16 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 33 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Gold Coast?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gold Coast
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wagga Wagga Intro, 63 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vanuatu Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- New York City Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Penang Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Australia Intro, 34 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whitsunday Islands Intro, 31 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 32 photos
- Luxor Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos