Junee Favorite Tips by CandS
Junee Favorites: 6 reviews and 10 photos
Favorite thing: The Broadway Hotel is now a museum... It's a nice old building and probably one of the most well known buildings in Junee.
Favorite thing: We went to a lookout just out from Junee...basically it's just a hill that sits beside the town but it gives a good view of the area.. This is Junee from 'above'...
Favorite thing: The Coolamon Hotel stands out easily in Coolamon...it's really obvious on the corner and is a really nice old building.
Favorite thing: Not far from Junee is the smaller town of Coolamon... It's a cute little town with some gorgeous shops and buildings... Worth a visit if you're in the area...
Favorite thing: The Junee Hotel is a nice old pub that you can't miss when driving the streets of Junee. It's a typical Aussie country style pub...
Favorite thing: Monte Cristo is an old homestead which now runs tours. It is supposed to be a real life 'haunted house'...perhaps you can decide for yourself if that is true or not...
More Reviews (2)
CandS's Related Pages
Junee Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Salinas Station Hotels
- Atlantic Beach Hotels
- Syria Hotels
- Skokie Hotels
- Valasske Mezirici
Badges & Stats in Junee
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Junee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Junee
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wagga Wagga Intro, 63 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vanuatu Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- New York City Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Penang Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Australia Intro, 34 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whitsunday Islands Intro, 31 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 32 photos
- Luxor Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos