"Melbourne and other parts of Victoria nearby" Melbourne by CandS
Melbourne Travel Guide: 3,521 reviews and 8,053 photos
I have been to Melbourne many times but mainly when I was younger and mainly to the suburbs around Melbourne rather than the centre. We used to go down to have a weekend away, my favourite part back then was swimming in the ocean.
In April 2001 we went to visit a friend on the way to Adelaide and also caught up with my Finnish penfriend and her husband (who we also met in Sydney in 2000). It was a great visit to Melbourne even though we didn't get out to see a whole lot...
My penfriend Megan lives in Melbourne and we met up with her in January 2003! Finally! :) We were there for a friends wedding so everything worked in really well! :)
In 2005 I went to Melbourne to see "Dirty Dancing" at the theatre (great show!) with a bunch of girlfriends...we had a fantastic time!!!! :)
Victoria Hall is on the corner of McKenzie Street & Russell Street just on the edge of the CBD. It could be quite a good... more travel advice
The Southbank area is really beautiful. It's great for a walk at night and the restaurants along there are really... more travel advice
CandS's Related Pages
Melbourne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wherever I Lay My Hat - That's My Home"
- "Melbourne - Our Home for 2005 and 2006"
- "Melbourne is a Dive"
- "IMPREXXION: MELBOURNE"
- "Melbourne - The Place to Be"
- "Sweetberry's "Melbourne Page""
- "Melbourne - My Second Home !"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Melbourne
- Hotels in Melbourne
- Transportation in Melbourne
- Nightlife in Melbourne
- Restaurants in Melbourne
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Warnings and Dangers in Melbourne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Melbourne
- 37 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 16 Forum posts
- 87 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Melbourne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Melbourne
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wagga Wagga Intro, 63 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vanuatu Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- New York City Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Penang Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Australia Intro, 34 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whitsunday Islands Intro, 31 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 32 photos
- Luxor Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos