"Shepparton and surrounds..." Shepparton by CandS
Shepparton Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 43 photos
Shepparton (Shepp for short) is a town of about 26,000 people. It's about 2 hours drive north of Melbourne and is a nice place to visit.
Shepp is home to many orchardists and has a lot of dairy farms near by. I think it would be quite easy to find some fruit picking work if that's what you're looking for.
I lived in the area for the first 22 years of my life so I have spent quite a bit of time there... I don't visit very often these days though...
I love camping... I have been camping along the Murray River many times... It's about 40 minutes drive north of... more travel advice
The Murray River is a great place for skiing, fishing, camping, relaxing or whatever... It is definitely worth spending... more travel advice
CandS's Related Pages
Shepparton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shepparton and surrounds..."
- "KEEP MOOVING"
- "My Shepparton"
- "My home town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shepparton
- Hotels in Shepparton
- Transportation in Shepparton
- Restaurants in Shepparton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shepparton
- 12 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Shepparton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shepparton
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wagga Wagga Intro, 63 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vanuatu Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- New York City Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Penang Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Australia Intro, 34 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whitsunday Islands Intro, 31 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 32 photos
- Luxor Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos