Tumut Hotel Tips by CandS
Tumut Hotels: 152 reviews and 12 photos
The Thomas Boyd Trackhead is a great place for camping...it is right on the Hume & Hovell Walking Track and the river is right beside the camping ground.
Unique Qualities: There are also toilets, an undercover BBQ area, hot & cold water and plenty of premade camp fire places...
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: From Tumut, head through Lacmalac village and keep driving for about 14 kms. You will come across the camping ground after 4 or 5 kms on a gravel road.
Price: less than US$20
There are plenty of places around the Tumut Dam for camping... Most places don't allow dogs as they are in a National Park but you will find some areas for dogs too.
Unique Qualities: There are some areas with toilets, showers etc but most will be true camping without any of those facilities. :)
More Reviews (16)
CandS's Related Pages
Tumut Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tumut and the surrounds..."
- "Tumut, Tumbarumba and Surroundings"
- "Tumut - a town with pride"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tumut
- Hotels in Tumut
- Transportation in Tumut
- Restaurants in Tumut
- Warnings and Dangers in Tumut
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hampton Inn Atlantic City-Bayside
- Holiday Inn Express Ocean Shores
- Chifley on the Esplanade
- Valentin Imperial Maya
- Best Western Fiesta Isles Hotel
- Comfort Inn Times Square
- Sun Village Resort & Spa Cofresi
- Hotel Harvey
- Blue Waters Hotel
- Strawberry Park Resort
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel Toronto Airport
- Paradise Isle Resort
- Metro Hotel Sydney (300 Pitt Street.)
- Wingate Inn Bozeman
Badges & Stats in Tumut
- 18 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Tumut?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tumut
Read real reviews about Tumut Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wagga Wagga Intro, 63 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vanuatu Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- New York City Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Penang Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Australia Intro, 34 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whitsunday Islands Intro, 31 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 32 photos
- Luxor Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos