"The River Kwai..." Top 5 Page for this destination Kanchanaburi by CandS
Kanchanaburi Travel Guide: 463 reviews and 1,333 photos
Wow...we only chose to go to the River Kwai as a last minute decision when booking our honeymoon holiday...I'm glad that we did! We didn't actually stay in Kanchanaburi, we were about 70 kms north on the River Kwai...in a great 'resort' there. We got to ride an elephant, pat tigers, bamboo raft down the river etc...very nice! :)
- Pros:Quiet, friendly, so much to see...
- Cons:Even more humid than Bangkok
- In a nutshell:Definitely worth the trip!
We took a train ride along the River Kwai to Kanchanaburi... We didn't go on the Hellfire Pass section (that's not... more travel advice
We stopped off quickly one day at the Sai Yok Noi Waterfall...there were heaps of locals and some tourists there... more travel advice
CandS's Related Pages
Kanchanaburi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The River Kwai..."
- "The Bridge over River Kwai"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kanchanaburi
- Hotels in Kanchanaburi
- Transportation in Kanchanaburi
- Nightlife in Kanchanaburi
- Restaurants in Kanchanaburi
- Shopping in Kanchanaburi
- Warnings and Dangers in Kanchanaburi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kanchanaburi
- 17 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Kanchanaburi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kanchanaburi
Photos in KanchanaburiSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wagga Wagga Intro, 63 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vanuatu Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- New York City Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Penang Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Australia Intro, 34 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whitsunday Islands Intro, 31 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 32 photos
- Luxor Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos