"Different priorities these days..." CandS's Profile
...we have a new addition to our family (2 kids now) so overseas travels have taken a back bench for the while... :)
Here's a list of our more major travels...although I rarely update anymore...
July/August 1999 - Hong Kong (and Macau) for a week...
September to November 2000 - Europe on a 10 week backpacking trip and Singapore for a couple of nights
April 2001 - road trip - Great Ocean Road and Adelaide
August 2002 - a road trip - Broken Hill
June/July 2003 - sailing the Whitsunday Islands on a 40 foot catamaran. Also check out my Airlie Beach page
April/May 2004 - A fantastic trip to Vanuatu. Also check out the area pages of Port Vila, Efate, Lelepa Island, Tanna Island, Hideaway Island and Pango
August 2004 - Perth and south-western WA...
January/February 2005 - Penang, Malaysia for a week with my girlfriends
September/October 2005 - an amazing 'around the world' honeymoon after our wedding for 5.5 weeks... Hawaii, New York City, London, Egypt (Cairo, Dahab, Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel) and Thailand (Bangkok and River Kwai)...
December 2005 - Christchurch, New Zealand to visit family for Christmas
November 2006 - Perth, Western Australia for a wedding
August 2007 - Mooloolaba & Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia
October 2012 - Fiji!!
May 2014 - China!!!!!
In September and November 2002 I went sky diving!!!!!! :) Wow...what an experience!!! :) (especially for someone who can't stand planes and is scared of heights)
I did two static line (solo) 'jumps' with a bunch of friends who were doing their first jumps too. We really had a wonderful time!!! Check out more photos and info on my Forbes page if you're interested. :) I'd totally recommend you do it too if you get the chance... :)
I have had quite a few emails and comments lately from people not realising that some parts of Australia actually gets snow...so here you go...a photo to prove it. ;)
If you want to see more you can visit my Falls Creek page. :)
Even I was surprised to find snow at Thredbo when I went in December 2004...the middle of our summer and there was still snow!?!? Crazy!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,677 Reviews
- 1,911 Photos
- 25 Countries
- 90 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
- Posted in Travel China Forum "Is China safe for 2 females..."
- created a China Travel Page "OMG I'm going to China!"
- CandS and ErwinKoo are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Different priorities these days..."
- Wrote a Review Loved the Outrigger in Fiji Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Bula Beautiful Fiji"
- Commented on one of CandS's Port-Vila travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wagga Wagga Intro, 63 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vanuatu Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- New York City Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos
- Penang Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 44 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Australia Intro, 34 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whitsunday Islands Intro, 31 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 37 reviews, 32 photos
- Luxor Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos