"Different priorities these days..." CandS's Profile

...we have a new addition to our family (2 kids now) so overseas travels have taken a back bench for the while... :)

Here's a list of our more major travels...although I rarely update anymore...

July/August 1999 - Hong Kong (and Macau) for a week...
September to November 2000 - Europe on a 10 week backpacking trip and Singapore for a couple of nights
April 2001 - road trip - Great Ocean Road and Adelaide
August 2002 - a road trip - Broken Hill
June/July 2003 - sailing the Whitsunday Islands on a 40 foot catamaran. Also check out my Airlie Beach page
April/May 2004 - A fantastic trip to Vanuatu. Also check out the area pages of Port Vila, Efate, Lelepa Island, Tanna Island, Hideaway Island and Pango
August 2004 - Perth and south-western WA...
January/February 2005 - Penang, Malaysia for a week with my girlfriends
September/October 2005 - an amazing 'around the world' honeymoon after our wedding for 5.5 weeks... Hawaii, New York City, London, Egypt (Cairo, Dahab, Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel) and Thailand (Bangkok and River Kwai)...
December 2005 - Christchurch, New Zealand to visit family for Christmas
November 2006 - Perth, Western Australia for a wedding
August 2007 - Mooloolaba & Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia
October 2012 - Fiji!!
May 2014 - China!!!!!

Sky Diving!

In September and November 2002 I went sky diving!!!!!! :) Wow...what an experience!!! :) (especially for someone who can't stand planes and is scared of heights)

I did two static line (solo) 'jumps' with a bunch of friends who were doing their first jumps too. We really had a wonderful time!!! Check out more photos and info on my Forbes page if you're interested. :) I'd totally recommend you do it too if you get the chance... :)

Snow in Australia!?! :)

I have had quite a few emails and comments lately from people not realising that some parts of Australia actually gets snow...so here you go...a photo to prove it. ;)

If you want to see more you can visit my Falls Creek page. :)

Even I was surprised to find snow at Thredbo when I went in December 2004...the middle of our summer and there was still snow!?!? Crazy!

• Intro Updated Apr 5, 2014

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    8 hours ago

Hi youve been a member for such a long time! Excellent travel places on your page!

• australia2's Profile Photo
    10 hours ago

Hi from Melbourne. Your lovely bridal picture caught my eye, then Wagga! I was there long ago - eons ago - out at Forest Hill RAAF. !8 months altogether. Wonderful time. Did switchboard duty and got 'involved' with a lass on the Wagga switchboard. Often wondered ?? .. Good od Bayliss Street! Best Wishes and Happy Travelling to you. (Laurie Edward on Facebook - and Youtube.)

• ErwinKoo's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2014 at 6:59 AM

You have been to sooo many beautiful places ! Vanuatu ..i want i want i wantttt :-)

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Just noticed your last log in date which explains why I couldn't get hold of you when I visited! Hope you return some time. CHeers, Ian

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2010 at 8:43 AM

I hope your get to do everything you want to do this New Year! Wishes to you from New Jersey.

• jh2000choi's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2010 at 2:45 AM

Hi Cands !!! Happy New Year 2010 for you From jh of Korea.

• Dec 31, 2007 at 11:16 AM

Happy new year 2008! Nikos from Greece and Emmy from Thailand

• pattayaraj's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2007 at 11:23 PM

Hi Sherie! Happy New Year! Wish you a very happy,healthy and blessing for this 2008. : ))

• Dominiques's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2007 at 5:01 AM

I don't like wedding dresses in general but yours looks great. And on top of that you live in Wagga Wagga. Wadadde Dadda!

• MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2007 at 11:49 AM

My girlfriend Shelley and I live in a place called "Barking Town" - I think it would make a fantastic sister city for Wagga Wagga. What do you think ? - Kind Regards M & S.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!