"Go Loco ... COCO LOCO ISLAND" Roxas by partyjetsetgo

Roxas Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 14 photos

Party. Jetset. Go! - Coco Loco Island Resort

memories of el nido still fully ablazed in my mind as we make our way to the last leg of our palawan escapade, coco loco island resort, a 30 - 40 minute boat ride off the mainland of roxas, well coming from el nido its like an hour or two to the pier were you will find their office and arrange your transfer ... we had such a hectic time in el nido, probably too much adventurous ... well for me, my gal best friend seems to enjoy our near death kayak experience and our little mishap with the jellyfishies ... coco loco thankfully offered that much needed relaxation that i needed ...

10 minutes and approaching (?)

... not so much with directions, distance and what not, but i think we are almost there hihih although the weather is perfect, its kinda windy and wavey on the way .. needless to say i was holding on to dear life, but my gal pal was all composed .. gawd how she love these kinda stuff, the boat men were friendly too

ahhhh yes ...

so i guess here we are ... can anyone please stop me from jumping to the water now?!!!!!!!!!!!! hihihi

• Last visit to Roxas: Mar 2008
  • Intro Updated Jul 15, 2008

• sunlily's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2008 at 1:04 AM

hey question: how was the accommodation at coco loco? do rooms have aircon/ref/kitchen? and how much was your romm/night? do they have electricity 24/7? thanks so much!

partyjetsetgo