"Greece - Ellada" Greece by eksvist
Greece Travel Guide: 27,620 reviews and 78,563 photos
Greece, officially the Hellenic Republic is a country in southeastern Europe, situated on the southern end of the Balkan Peninsula.
Greece lies at the juncture of Europe, Asia and Africa.
It is heir to the heritages of ancient Greece, the Roman and Byzantine Empires and nearly four centuries of Ottoman rule.
Greece is the birthplace of democracy, the Olympic Games, etc
Greece is a member of the European Union since 1981.
Population is about 11,2 million.
Athens is the capital.
In my trip to Greece I visited only the Athens and Argolis - Corinth Canal, Epidaurus theatre, Nafplion and the ancient city of Mycenae.
Places, what I have not seen yet, but in future I want to see are:
eksvist's Related Pages
Greece Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Greece - Ellada 2008"
- "Greece... as lovely as it seems!"
- "My beloved Greece..."
- "Following in the Footsteps of Paul"
- "FALLING IN LOVE WITH GREECE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Greece
- Hotels in Greece
- Transportation in Greece
- Nightlife in Greece
- Restaurants in Greece
- Shopping in Greece
- Warnings and Dangers in Greece
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Greece
- 12 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Greece?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greece
Videos in GreeceSee All Videos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 17 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gorod Sankt-Peterburg Intro, 19 reviews, 76 photos
- Rome Intro, 16 reviews, 65 photos
- Athens Intro, 12 reviews, 57 photos
- Florence Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos
- Monistrol de Montserrat Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Capri Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos