"Whitby on the North Sea" Middlesbrough by zwei618
Middlesbrough Travel Guide: 170 reviews and 416 photos
This town is famous for being a beautiful little harbor on the stormy waters of the North Sea & for a legend that tells of it being Dracula's landing place on English soil.
It was the view from a bench, now the Bram Stoker Memorial Seat, perched high over there on West Cliff, that inspired... more travel advice
zwei618's Related Pages
Middlesbrough Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "'You're Just A Small Town On Teesside'"
- "Keeweechic's Middlesbrough"
- "It aint just about 'The Boro'!"
- "some interesting stuff in Middlesbrough"
- "Whitby on the North Sea"
- "Middlesbrough: Bridges and Bridges"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Middlesbrough
- Hotels in Middlesbrough
- Transportation in Middlesbrough
- Nightlife in Middlesbrough
- Restaurants in Middlesbrough
- Shopping in Middlesbrough
- Warnings and Dangers in Middlesbrough
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Middlesbrough
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Middlesbrough?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Middlesbrough
Photos in MiddlesbroughSee All Photos (12)
- Minneapolis Intro, 37 reviews, 81 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Middlesbrough Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- York Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos