VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

My Favorite Pages

London

Paris

Travel Map

nicolaitan's Profile Photo
nicolaitan Jan 1, 2014 at 6:21 AM

best wishes for a happy new year and a great birthday, good health for the upcoming year.n.

mickey.p's Profile Photo
mickey.p Oct 14, 2013 at 3:31 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Where to Stay out of Manhattan?'. I appreciate your advice.

Kurt54Eastwood's Profile Photo
Kurt54Eastwood Oct 9, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'New York City '. I appreciate your advice.

travelmad478's Profile Photo
travelmad478 Jul 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Hey John, do you think you'll join us on July 17 for the meet w/leics?

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Mar 11, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Hi Ottoman!

SOLODANCER's Profile Photo
SOLODANCER Jan 2, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Hope you're still celebrating. All the best John!

• footstool's Profile Photo
    footstool Jan 2, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I ate a a place 1 block away from where I live. Then we watched the fireworks from my pad. Nice and local. Hope you're staying warm, Gabriel.

Sagespot's Profile Photo
Sagespot Jan 1, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Happy Birthday!

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Jan 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM

John, Happy Birthday. PJ

nicolaitan's Profile Photo
nicolaitan Jan 1, 2013 at 7:32 AM

wishing you a happy birthday and a year filled with good health, and btw happy new year.

footstool's Profile Photo
footstool Dec 15, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Hi Orietta! My father's father applied for US citizenship 4 years before my father was born, so it seems that I am NOT eligible. However, my mother was born in Greece. I could apply for Greek citizenship if I can lay my hands on her birth certificate and Greek passport. She may even have a British passport lying around. Once I'm a Greek citizen, would I automatically be a citizen of the EU? I believe so, if the Germans continue to pump money into the EU, and Greece is still a member! It was so lovely of you, and Painter Dave, to take the time to show us around Padua. Maybe we'll "drop in" next year!