"Who is Sairaanhoitaja?" Sairaanhoitaja's Profile
I'm Alison, I'm 19, and I have a dream.
That dream is to travel the world.
That dream is to see everything there is to see.
I grew up on an old farm in a little town called Beith, not to far from Glasgow, and I still reside there to this day.
I've always loved the idea of travelling, but my family have never had a lot of money, so I've always had to make do with summers at home whilst my friends all jetted off to Spain.
In saying that, I'd rather stay at home than visit some of the most common vacation spots.
I hate the idea of going abroad just to lay on a beach and get a tan. I want to walk around, look at everything there is to see.
I am currently a student of English, German, Tourism and Geography at Strathclyde University in Glasgow.
I want to compete University, master the German language (and others!) and get a job in the tourism industry.
It is my life dream to not only visit forgien countries, but to move there.
Mainly to Germany and Japan, so if anyone has any experiences of living there of life there, please tell me!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 17 Reviews
- 66 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Commented on Toyin's profile page
- Wrote a Review Vossevangen in Norway Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Vossevangen"
- updated a Norway Travelogue "Norway- Jewels of the Fjords"
updated their Profile Page "Who is Sairaanhoitaja?"
- Posted in Travel Norway Forum "Re: Cruising the Norwegian Fjords"
- Scotland Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Norway Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beith Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.