"Who is Sairaanhoitaja?" Sairaanhoitaja's Profile

This Is Me

I'm Alison, I'm 19, and I have a dream.
That dream is to travel the world.
That dream is to see everything there is to see.

Background

I grew up on an old farm in a little town called Beith, not to far from Glasgow, and I still reside there to this day.

I've always loved the idea of travelling, but my family have never had a lot of money, so I've always had to make do with summers at home whilst my friends all jetted off to Spain.

In saying that, I'd rather stay at home than visit some of the most common vacation spots.

I hate the idea of going abroad just to lay on a beach and get a tan. I want to walk around, look at everything there is to see.

University

I am currently a student of English, German, Tourism and Geography at Strathclyde University in Glasgow.
Muchos fun.

The Future

I want to compete University, master the German language (and others!) and get a job in the tourism industry.

It is my life dream to not only visit forgien countries, but to move there.
Mainly to Germany and Japan, so if anyone has any experiences of living there of life there, please tell me!

• Intro Updated Apr 29, 2008

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2008 at 1:28 AM

Thanks my dear for your correction on Brent Cross. Well taken. My regards.

• AusPinay's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2008 at 7:51 PM

I agree with ya re Scotland, I almost went there years ago. Anyway, thanks heaps for your visit and generous comments to my Tokyo page..re man in mask,will find out! Regards mate!

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2008 at 7:35 AM

Very nice Beith landscape. You used excellent angles to shoot these photos. Have a pleasant day.

• maestrousmc's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2008 at 6:02 PM

Welcome to VT from NYC!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Sairaanhoitaja's Profile Photo

Sairaanhoitaja

“Lets get together, we're jumping all over, all over the world.”

Real Name