"Northern Portugal" Porto by JoostvandenVondel
Porto Travel Guide: 1,048 reviews and 2,787 photos
As the weather here in London started to turn sour, a couple of colleagues and myself decided to go to northern Portugal. We arrived Friday night and returned Monday evening. As usual, I would have liked to stay longer, but this short holiday gave me both a good impression of northern Portugal and a desire to return!
We spent Saturday exploring the city of Porto, Sunday on a Douro River cruise and Monday seeing some of the sites of Porto missed on Saturday. This included a visit to Porto wine cellar.
This district is dominated by the towering Torre dos Clerigos (which you can climb to what must be an amazing panoramic... more travel advice
I must admit not everyone is as an enthusiastic church visitor as myself, however, aside from the cathedral, you should... more travel advice
JoostvandenVondel's Related Pages
Porto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spring and Port Wine!"
- "A Fine Port"
- "Place where people work!"
- "a colorful city on the river"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Porto
- Hotels in Porto
- Transportation in Porto
- Nightlife in Porto
- Restaurants in Porto
- Shopping in Porto
- Warnings and Dangers in Porto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Porto
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Porto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Porto
Photos in PortoSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 21 reviews, 83 photos
- Oxford Intro, 20 reviews, 71 photos
- Siena Intro, 18 reviews, 67 photos
- Netley Abbey Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
- Portugal 27 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Porto Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Rushton 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Stonehenge Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
No friends yet.