"A few nights in Wales" Wales by amandajayne81
Wales Travel Guide: 4,804 reviews and 15,387 photos
Our time in Wales was only ever meant to be 1 night on the way from England to catching the ferry to Ireland but we had to change plans and have three nights. Thank goodness for this as they were 3 of the best nights on our trip and one of the places I would definitely return to and stay for much longer. The scenery was just so beautiful and from what I have heard the southern parts have nothing compared to the beauty up in the north.
Our stay was in late September and the weather was just beautiful.
- Pros:Peaceful, gorgeous scenery
- Cons:The narrow little roads!
- In a nutshell:If I ever get kicked out of Australia this is where I will move to!
Within about an hours drive of Abergavenny there is the Big Pit World Heritage Site. It is actually spread across quite... more travel advice
As with in England probably the only part I didn't like were the roads! So long and thin often with stone walls or... more travel advice
amandajayne81's Related Pages
Wales Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Wales"
- "A Week in North Wales"
- "A beautifull country"
- "Croeso Cymru"
- "A few nights in Wales"
- "Gwlad, Gwlad!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wales
- Hotels in Wales
- Transportation in Wales
- Nightlife in Wales
- Restaurants in Wales
- Shopping in Wales
- Warnings and Dangers in Wales
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wales
- 22 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Wales?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wales
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Island Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- England Intro, 31 reviews, 21 photos
- Ireland Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Wales Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bribie Island Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Stanthorpe Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Province of Alberta Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yamba Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos