"Cute little Village - access to Neuschwanstein" Schwangau by amandajayne81
Schwangau Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 243 photos
We only stopped in at Schwangau as a place to get to the famous Neuschwanstein Castle. Supposedly the inspiration for Walt Disney's Castle. It was an overcast and misty day but still fabulous with gorgeous surrounds and enough shops to keep most tourists happy. Yes it is a touristy place but still manages to remain beautiful.
- Pros:Very cute
- Cons:Bit touristy
- In a nutshell:Lovely little place
amandajayne81's Related Pages
Schwangau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "King Ludwig's Castles"
- "Two Castles"
- "Bavaria and Lake Konstanz"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Schwangau
- Hotels in Schwangau
- Transportation in Schwangau
- Restaurants in Schwangau
- Warnings and Dangers in Schwangau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schwangau
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Schwangau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schwangau
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Island Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- England Intro, 31 reviews, 21 photos
- Ireland Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Wales Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bribie Island Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Stanthorpe Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Province of Alberta Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yamba Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos