"The mountain and the sea" Province of Batangas by asiantraveler

Province of Batangas Travel Guide: 418 reviews and 2,209 photos

Batanggas… what can I say about batanggas? ….I’ve been to this province many times …countless of times and in every visit I made I always find something new …something different and im loving all of it. …beaches, mountains, volcano, national park and buko pies …yes! mouth watering buko pies …careful not to burn your tongue though …batanggas is probably my most visited part of the Philippines. I have so many good memories of batanggas …the good old days of my childhood …every year during summer batanggas is the place to be …it’s the summer getaway of my family …my first experience of the beach …since then, I’m someone who loves beaches :) …don’t be green minded …I mean it really …beaches :) …how many times I bathe in its beaches …I do not know …how many buko pies I consumed …my belly only knows (lol)

I had my first camping here (not the boyscout thing hehe) …I will never forget the “biak na bato national park” because it was only then that I’ve realize that there are such things as national park (lol) …its true I’m telling the truth …the crucible truth …in biak na bato I had a wonderful experience with my friends … there are a number of caves there …it’s my first time to enter a cave and I was surprise of what I saw …bats (lol) …yes, there are lots of bats but in other caves I rarely see any …do I like them? ...Yes? NO WAY hehe… I will never forget the smell of their …you know …obviously they’re not so hospitable :)

The boondocks… oooohh! the boondocks …I really enjoyed it there …climbing a mountain and camping on top of it ...words are not enough to describe it …one has to experience it .

…in my next visit I’m sure there will be a lot more to try …scuba diving in anilao perhaps, horse back riding in the island of taal or swimming inside the taal crater ….i wonder if its possible …because some people are saying that its ok and safe to swim inside the crater of mt. Pinatubo …I’ve just hope the volcano will hold its peace once I’m there …crossing my firgers hehe.

tatsulok outdoor society...

i want to thank some really good people who made my batanggas adventure more joyful. ...jerwin the accountant ...he's my bestfriend since college ...without him inviting me i wouldn't be able to experience Mt. Daguldol ....the ever funny joes and jennifer from bahrain ...marlon bello the organizer ...and the other good people ....tatsulok rocks! ...im sure ill join some more of your hike.

• Pros:nature, beach
  • Cons:none
  • In a nutshell:love it!
  • Intro Updated May 6, 2012

Comments

asiantraveler

“im just a little sparrow on earth.”

Badges & Stats in Province of Batangas

Have you been to Province of Batangas?

Latest Activity in Province of Batangas