"meet Laiya - the Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Laiya by asiantraveler
Laiya Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 120 photos
Laiya is situated along the coast of Sigayan Bay (said to be one of the cleanest bays in the Philippines) and Verde Island Passage ...it was nestled behind the peaks of Mt. Daguldol and Mainit Pulang Bato and thick forested mountains ...the very gradual slope of this 7-km. long, slightly coarse, white-sand beach and its calm, clear waters make it an ideal swimming area for people who simply want to enjoy a good swim on the beach or go kayaking, banana boat riding, snorkeling etc ...laiya is only 3 hours away from manila ...its becoming more and more popular to local and foreign tourist.
Laiya is not a good diving site as compared to anilao but its a popular snorkeling site and its a fun place for any beach sport activities
- Pros:close proximity to manila, beach, nature, clean
- In a nutshell:pack your bag and leave manila now!
try to walk along the seashore and discover the other end of the beach, appreciate the forested mountains and the calm... more travel advice
Laiya is also popular for mountaineers ...they go to Laiya just only to climb Mt. Daguldol ...one of the best trekking... more travel advice
asiantraveler's Related Pages
Laiya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Laiya Laiya"
- "meet Laiya - the Beach"
- "I Like 'Ya, Laiya! :)"
- "Laiya Beach"
- "Laiya, San Juan, Batangas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laiya
- Hotels in Laiya
- Transportation in Laiya
- Warnings and Dangers in Laiya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laiya
- 4 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Laiya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laiya
Photos in LaiyaSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Manila Intro, 14 reviews, 70 photos, 6 travelogues
- Marikina Intro, 9 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laiya Intro, 4 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos
- Province of Iloilo Intro, 2 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Province of Batangas Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Makati Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bacolod City Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos