"What comes to mind?" Marikina by asiantraveler
Marikina Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 102 photos
whenever i think about Marikina one word comes to my mind- home. Marikina is my home. I was born here. I grew up and had my primary and secondary education here. i love this city and this is where i belong.
Believe it or not here in the Philippines when someone say Marikina it means shoes and when you say shoes it means Marikina. Yes! Marikina was known for its shoes. Shoes made Marikina and Marikina make shoes.
The Our Lady of the Abandoned is the Patroness of the city. Its the most beloved lady of Marikenos. Its her city and forever it will be. I personally had devotion to this lady visiting her often in her Shrine.
- Pros:clean and green
- In a nutshell:love it
the Our lady of the abandoned is the patroness of Marikina ...visit her in her shrine (the our lady of the abandoned... more travel advice
asiantraveler's Related Pages
Marikina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Manila’s Little Singapore, Marikina"
- "Marinika, a Valley of Beauty"
- "What comes to mind?"
- "Marikina City"
- "Jumping around a cemetery in Markina, Philippines!"
- "Jumping in Marikina"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marikina
- 9 Reviews
- 72 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Marikina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marikina
Photos in MarikinaSee All Photos (72)
Top 10 Pages
- Manila Intro, 14 reviews, 70 photos, 6 travelogues
- Marikina Intro, 9 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laiya Intro, 4 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos
- Province of Iloilo Intro, 2 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Province of Batangas Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Makati Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bacolod City Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos