"A visit to San Blas Archipelago" Top 5 Page for this destination Comarca de San Blas by lolitajane
Comarca de San Blas Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 162 photos
Nestled away on Panama's eastern Caribbean coast is the breathtakingly beautiful San Blas archipelago: 357 small islands inhabited by a proud and self-reliant group of native Americans known as the Kuna. The experience was absolutely great . We were very excited about meeting the Kunas & their island, surrounded by warm green water & full of palm trees...
- Pros:Sea, Climate & Paradise-like place
- Cons:Too far from civilization!
- In a nutshell:A paradise-like island in the Caribbean Sea!
Bare in mind that San Blas is an island, so don't forget your swimming costume; light clothes are recommended, as most... more travel advice
lolitajane's Related Pages
Comarca de San Blas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Caribbean paradise!"
- "My cruise to the San Blas Islands"
- "A visit to San Blas Archipelago"
- "Rainforest Islands"
- "San Blas Islands"
- "Sailing to Panama"
- "AUTONOMOUS TERRITORY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Comarca de San Blas
- Hotels in Comarca de San Blas
- Transportation in Comarca de San Blas
- Nightlife in Comarca de San Blas
- Restaurants in Comarca de San Blas
- Shopping in Comarca de San Blas
- Warnings and Dangers in Comarca de San Blas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Comarca de San Blas
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Comarca de San Blas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Comarca de San Blas
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 27 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 20 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Argentina Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- San Sebastián Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- San Carlos de Bariloche Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glasgow Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos