"Cordoba" Top 5 Page for this destination Córdoba by lolitajane
Córdoba Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 282 photos
The capital city of Cordoba, that takes the same name as the province, is one of the most important cities in Argentina with regard to population and production, as well as regarding its beautiful villages and towns. A lot of people spend their holidays here, specially because it offers a combination of relax and contact with nature. I have been there in 1992 with my grade mates, a sort of "End of term" trip. We had a great time there and I have so many fond memories I will never forget that place...</b>
In October, Villa General Belgrano, a town of German origin, holds a beer festival. Here, you can drink beer accompanied... more travel advice
THE SIERRAS OF THE PAMPAS. The Sierras e Córdoba belong to the "Sierras of the Pampas" and are dotted with colonial... more travel advice
lolitajane's Related Pages
Córdoba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cordoba- colonial splendor"
- "Peatonal JB Alberdi"
- "CORDOBA - Argentina"
- "A Fabulous City to Take Your Camera"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Córdoba
- Hotels in Córdoba
- Transportation in Córdoba
- Nightlife in Córdoba
- Restaurants in Córdoba
- Shopping in Córdoba
- Warnings and Dangers in Córdoba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Córdoba
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Córdoba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Córdoba
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 27 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 20 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Argentina Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- San Sebastián Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- San Carlos de Bariloche Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glasgow Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos