"THEY WERE REAL PEOPLE" Top 5 Page for this destination Sleepy Hollow by haunted1030
Sleepy Hollow Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 116 photos
Well Trish did it and finally dragged me down to Sleepy Hollow. I had been wanting to come here ever since she told me about the beautiful tombstones and the Old Dutch Church. If there is one thing Trish is not, it is boring.
This cemetery is connected to the Sleepy Hollow cemetery. It really is a treasure to see. If you are lucky, one of the... more travel advice
I love the darker side of life and that includes cemeteries. Patrick and Trish always raved about how cool the Sleepy... more travel advice
haunted1030's Related Pages
Sleepy Hollow Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THERE'S MORE TO SLEEPY HOLLOW THAN MR. CRANE"
- "A Legendary Town"
- "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"
- "One end of the Tappan Zee"
- "THEY WERE REAL PEOPLE"
- "Village of Sleepy Hollow and its Legend"
- "Cool Town for this Halloween Fan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sleepy Hollow
- Hotels in Sleepy Hollow
- Transportation in Sleepy Hollow
- Restaurants in Sleepy Hollow
- Warnings and Dangers in Sleepy Hollow
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sleepy Hollow
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sleepy Hollow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sleepy Hollow
Top 10 Pages
- New Paltz Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sleepy Hollow Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Bronx 1 review, 5 photos
- Tarrytown Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- High Point State Park Intro, 4 reviews
- Jersey City Intro, 3 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poughkeepsie Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newburgh Intro, 2 reviews
- Middletown Intro, 1 review
- Walden Intro, 1 review