"POUGHKEEPSIE AS SEEN FROM A FATHER'S POINT OF VIEW" Top 5 Page for this destination Poughkeepsie by haunted1030
Poughkeepsie Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 73 photos
About ten or so years ago, I went to school at Dutchess County Community College. While here I ran the school's radio station. This allowed me to get all sorts of concert tickets and tickets for shows. As a result I had a pretty good handle on the Poughkeepsie nightlife. It's changed a bunch since I went to school here, but not much.
These days I'm discovering a whole new side of Poughkeepsie thanks to my butterfly goddess, you guys know her as Moiraistyx. She's been showing me all the wonderful things to do in the Hudson Valley that are child oriented and mom and dad friendly. I can't thank her enough for all her great tips and all the time she's given to me and my boys.
- Pros:Lots of clubs, restaurants, ethnically diverse.
- Cons:loads of drugs, hookers, crime
haunted1030's Related Pages
Poughkeepsie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HOW THE HECK DO YOU SPELL IT"
- "Poughkeepsie is both a City and a Town - really"
- "Shopping & A Snack"
- "Basaic Poughkeepsie Page"
- "POUGHKEEPSIE AS SEEN FROM A FATHER'S POINT OF VIEW"
- "marca's new Poughkeepsie Page"
- "JCLOTREL's new Poughkeepsie Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Poughkeepsie
- Hotels in Poughkeepsie
- Transportation in Poughkeepsie
- Nightlife in Poughkeepsie
- Restaurants in Poughkeepsie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Poughkeepsie
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Poughkeepsie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poughkeepsie
Top 10 Pages
- New Paltz Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sleepy Hollow Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Bronx 1 review, 5 photos
- Tarrytown Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- High Point State Park Intro, 4 reviews
- Jersey City Intro, 3 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poughkeepsie Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newburgh Intro, 2 reviews
- Middletown Intro, 1 review
- Walden Intro, 1 review