"GOTTA LOVE THE WATERFRONT" Top 5 Page for this destination Newburgh by haunted1030
Newburgh Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 50 photos
Most of Newburgh is really crappy, but it does have a great waterfront. I love visiting Gulley's and am looking forward to a trip to Torch's with my favorite butterfly.
During the day light hours it's perfectly safe to walk around the city of Newburgh, however once the sun goes down, I... more travel advice
haunted1030's Related Pages
Newburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Newburgh - classic American Melting pot"
- "Part of where I grew up."
- "HOME OF THE WIDEST BROADWAY IN AMERICA"
- "Zaza100's Newburgh-Where Washington Refused The Cr"
- "GOTTA LOVE THE WATERFRONT"
- "ctrov28's new Newburgh Page"
- "Stopping in for lunch"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newburgh
- Hotels in Newburgh
- Transportation in Newburgh
- Restaurants in Newburgh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newburgh
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Newburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newburgh
Top 10 Pages
- New Paltz Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sleepy Hollow Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Bronx 1 review, 5 photos
- Tarrytown Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- High Point State Park Intro, 4 reviews
- Jersey City Intro, 3 reviews
- Poughkeepsie Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newburgh Intro, 2 reviews
- Middletown Intro, 1 review
- Walden Intro, 1 review