"Mazury" Mazury by JWilcz
Mazury Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 283 photos
Great place for summer holidays. I enjoyed a beautiful wild landscape! There are over 1000 lakes, most of them are conected with chanels, so You can realy enjoy kayaking or sailing, it depends on You :)
Becises You can try horse riding in Reszel or Hersz, there are big stambles, if You can't ride a horse, don't worry, You can take classes (20zl/1h).
It is also a nice place for cycling, You can rent a bike (10zl/day).
You should go to Mrągowo, Węgorzewo, Giżycko - nice towns with polish cultur and folk festivals :)
Don't forget to try fried local fish - węgorze - they taste delicious!
JWilcz's Related Pages
Mazury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Land of a Thousand Lakes"
- "Mazury Lakes"
- "Mazury or Mazuria"
- "Wilczy Szaniec Wolfschanze (Wolf’s Lair)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mazury
- Hotels in Mazury
- Transportation in Mazury
- Restaurants in Mazury
- Shopping in Mazury
- Warnings and Dangers in Mazury
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mazury
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Mazury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mazury
Top 5 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- New York State Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Luxembourg Intro, 3 photos
- Bonn Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Slovakia Intro, 1 review, 1 photo