"kathy's Maryland Page" Maryland by kathycollins
Maryland Travel Guide: 3,436 reviews and 9,696 photos
Baltimore's Inner Harbor
Home sweet home!
I'm a Maryland resident for 16 years now, and this state has a lot to recommend! Of course it borders Washington,DC (where I work) so lots of people travel here enroute to the capital. Baltimore is another great city to spend some time - nice cultural interests like museums and symphany orchestras, the best baseball stadium (hey, it isn't Camden Yards fault the Orioles aren't winning! It's still the best place I've ever seen to take in a ballgame);a new football stadium (Go, Ravens!, a decent aquarium.
Maryland state parks offer lots of recreation -trout and bass fishing, canoeing and kayaking, camping, and just communing with nature. Trout season is my husband's hobby - I walk around and he fishes! I'll be adding a page or two about the rivers and campgrounds and walks on state park lands.
If you ever want to visit the area, drop me a line.
My Ireland pages show MY favorite country to visit. I love the combination of ancient relics of past civilization, friendly people, and cool, green tranquility! Check out some of my Ireland and Northern Ireland pages.
The Inner Harbor area is a successful major renovation and gentrification of an inner city area. A visit to the inner... more travel advice
The third place to visit in this area is the National Wildlife Visitor Center at Patuxent Research Refuge. Exhibits and... more travel advice
kathycollins' Related Pages
Maryland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "b1bob's cumulative Maryland adventures"
- "From the Ocean to the Bay to the Mountains"
- "Welcome to Maryland"
- "MARYLAND, NORTH - SOUTH GATEWAY"
- "Welcome to MARYLAND"
- "Remembrance of Our Civil War"
- "frankcanfly's Maryland Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Maryland
- Hotels in Maryland
- Transportation in Maryland
- Nightlife in Maryland
- Restaurants in Maryland
- Shopping in Maryland
- Warnings and Dangers in Maryland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Maryland
- 34 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Maryland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maryland
- Posted in Travel London Forum "London - second week in December..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "I guess by now you know I love..."
- Wrote a Review The Rusty Skupper and Phillips... in Maryland Restaurants
- created a Maryland Travel Page "kathy's Maryland Page"
- Commented on one of JudyinPA's Maryland travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 33 reviews, 86 photos, 6 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 49 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 38 reviews, 37 photos
- Belfast Intro, 18 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- England Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- County Donegal Intro, 11 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Netherlands Antilles Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 24 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estado de Baja California Norte Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aruba Intro, 9 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (23)
Top Maryland hotels
- Ocean City Hotels
- 149 Reviews - 196 Photos
- Baltimore Hotels
- 1184 Reviews - 3354 Photos
- Rockville Hotels
- 41 Reviews - 46 Photos
- Saint Michaels Hotels
- 44 Reviews - 115 Photos
- Bethesda Hotels
- 21 Reviews - 38 Photos
- Calvert Cliffs State Park Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Laurel Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 11 Photos
- Linthicum Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 41 Photos
- Annapolis Hotels
- 223 Reviews - 537 Photos
- Largo Hotels
- 1 Review - 5 Photos
- Towson Hotels
- 43 Reviews - 114 Photos
- Silver Spring Hotels
- 29 Reviews - 33 Photos
- Hunt Valley Hotels
- 10 Reviews - 27 Photos
- Oxon Hill Hotels
- 9 Hotels
- Salisbury Hotels
- 4 Reviews