"Rome - Trattoria" Rome by swiftfoot
Rome Travel Guide: 11,964 reviews and 26,451 photos
Dinner at Trattoria Morgana, Via Mecenate, around 100 meters from Via Merulana, which gets packed with locals. We tried 3 dishes and judged the abbacchiato alla cacciatora (lamb chops cooked in olive oil, garlic, rosemary and mild chili) the best of the lot.
Had a lunch of (rice-stuffed) peperoncito and artichokes, bucata amatriciana (opasta) and osso buco at Al Cardello at the corner of Via Calderra and Via Frangipane.
swiftfoot's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- "The world's biggest open air museum?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America 10 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de Macau 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Granada Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- South Korea Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Osaka Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Madrid Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Venice Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos