ourluxor's Profile

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Hi Edward, hope you have a great birthday!

• Bokhari76's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Happy B'day Mr. Edward

• connectingrod's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2012 at 11:10 PM

A BIRTHDAY is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Hey Edward, "Happy Birthday", with ll my best wishes ... :)

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Hi Edward - wishing you a very happy birthday!

• diana_renou's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2012 at 4:49 AM

Happy birthday to you!!! Diana

• gyanacita's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Hi Edward, it has been some years since I was last here on virtualtourist, but need to get out of winter due to a passed traffic accident which gives me trouble when cold, I am back here.
    Luxor and Hurghada seem to be about the only reasonable priced traveldestinations (which have to culture next to the needed swimming) in this time of the year from Belgium.. The question now for me is how to find a reasonable priced accomodation which is not only peacefull, but also gives me the opportunity to swim daily without needing to go through traffic first etc. I see many resorts which would maybe agree on making a good price and offer me a quiet room if they would know I would stay for a longer time (for example, six weeks) but usually I don't find their contact-email in all the socalled "offers" made by expedia and booking.com.. It always seems to be a bit of a yearly returning mission on my own..; Can you help?

Best regards from Belgium,

Karen

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2011 at 9:15 AM

hi Edward, that apartment of yours sounds a lovely tip to hang onto for whenever I do get to Luxor!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
ourluxor's Profile Photo

ourluxor

“Try to be nice!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.