"The butterfly of the Aegean" Astypalaia by EviP
Astypalaia Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 89 photos
it belongs to the Dodekanese, but it can easily pass for one of the Cyclades.
Astypalaia is the butterfly in between!
White and blue, dry rocks and hilly little streets
Clean, well cared for,
friendly smiles, eagerness and hospitality by the locals
cool and easy-going visitors
It is all the simple things that make us grateful of discovering this place
It smells of sea-kissed thyme
I visited only the restaurant and enjoyed the food of Mrs Frosso She is a very good host so I bet she offers the same... more travel advice
After Scinontas bay the road to the left is signed towards Vathi, a village noth-east of the island, but looks a... more travel advice
EviP's Related Pages
Astypalaia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The butterfly of the Aegean"
- "we were supposed to be here...."
- "Butterfly shape island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Astypalaia
- Hotels in Astypalaia
- Transportation in Astypalaia
- Nightlife in Astypalaia
- Restaurants in Astypalaia
- Shopping in Astypalaia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Astypalaia
- 18 Reviews
- 70 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Astypalaia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Astypalaia
Photos in AstypalaiaSee All Photos (70)
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 27 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Astypalaia Intro, 18 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kimolos Intro, 11 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Morocco Intro, 2 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prefecture of Trikala Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kythira Island Intro, 7 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belgrade Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos