Dubai Hotel Tips by georeiser
Dubai Hotels: 175 reviews and 257 photos
Hotel Atlantis The Palm, Dubai
Hotel Atlantis The Palm is a gigantic and pompous hotel in Palm Jumeira. It has 1,373 large rooms and 166 suites overlooking the artificial island and beach in the Palm.
The hotel is isolated on a private beach area. It is not much to do here except for the activities arranged by the hotel. You are dependent on taxi if you want to do something else.
Unique Qualities: The view of the hotel is spectacular and it is located strategic in the end of the road.
Directions: GPS coordinates: 25° 7' 43.7800" N 55° 7' 1.2400" E
Other Contact: email@example.com
Phone: +971 4 426 2000
Hotel Burj Al Arab, Dubai
The Hotel Burj Al Arab (برج العرب) is also known as the Sail as it looks like the sail of a ship. The building has 60 floors and is 321 metres tall. It is built on an artificial island connected by a bridge to Jumeira beach. Only guests are allowed inside the hotel, so all other spectators must see the building from distance (see photo).
Prices from AED 3,752.00 Per Night to AED 18,800.00 Per Night.
Unique Qualities: It is not much to do in this area except for the activities arranged by the hotel. You are dependent on taxi if you want to do something else.
Address: PO Box 74147, Dubai, UAE
Directions: GPS coordinates: 25°08′31.11″ N 55°11′10.13″ E
Other Contact: Fax: +971 4 3017000
Phone: +971 4 3017777
Hotel Radisson Blu Dubai Marina
Hotel Radisson Blu Residence is just beside Sheik Zayed Road, which is Dubai's most busy highway. It's a tall building with more than 150 rooms, but it doesn't look so tall with all the other skyscrapers around it. Jumeirah Public Beach is 6-700 meters away over the bridge to Dubai Marina. It takes 10 minutes to walk or you can take a free shuttlebus which departs at 11 AM.
Unique Qualities: Hotel Radisson Blu Residence is a costly hotel with the starting price of 600 AED (160 USD). The hotel does not provide breakfast as a complementary, so if you like to eat here it cost 70 AED (20 USD) extra.
Address: PO Box No. 73029, Dubai , UAE
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: GPS coordinates: 25° 13' 54.2900" N 55° 17' 53.1100" E
Other Contact: Fax: +971 4430 8559
Phone: Ph: +971 4435 5000
More Reviews (23)
- See All Shopping at Dubai Mall
- See All The fountain at Jumeira Beach Residence
- The nightlife in Dubai
- See All Healthy juice bars
georeiser's Related Pages
Dubai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DUBAI - A HOTCHPOTCH OF CULTURES"
- "Dynamic, ever-changing, friendly, exciting..."
- "Dubai...In A Fast Moving Phase"
- "Dubai Jewel of the Gulf"
- "Dubai is ......Dubai!"
- "A hot time in Dubai town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Transportation in Dubai
- Nightlife in Dubai
- Restaurants in Dubai
- Shopping in Dubai
- Warnings and Dangers in Dubai
- See All...
Explore the World
- Country Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport
- Simpson House Inn
- Royal Court Hotel
- Ambassador Suites
- The Yankee Suites Extended Stay
- Canad Inns Transcona
- Faena Hotel And Universe
- Hilton Austin
- Sleep Inn And Suites
- il Boma Riomaggiore
- Blue Hills Motel
- Chestnut Mountain Resort
- Hosteria Del Mar
- Driftwood Beach Inn Hotel Ormond Beach
Badges & Stats in Dubai
- 26 Reviews
- 118 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Dubai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dubai
Photos in DubaiSee All Photos (118)
Read real reviews about Dubai Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Accra Intro, 92 reviews, 418 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asmara Intro, 76 reviews, 384 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maputo Intro, 80 reviews, 351 photos, 10 travelogues
- Lome Intro, 60 reviews, 293 photos, 10 travelogues
- Muscat Intro, 62 reviews, 278 photos, 9 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 61 reviews, 278 photos, 10 travelogues
- Victoria Falls Intro, 54 reviews, 257 photos, 10 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 46 reviews, 235 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Intro, 54 reviews, 222 photos, 10 travelogues
- Windhoek Intro, 59 reviews, 202 photos, 6 travelogues