"Backpacking in Koh Kong" Khett Kaoh Kong by georeiser
Khett Kaoh Kong Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 14 photos
Koh Kong (Khett Kaoh Kong) is a passage town to and from Thailand. It's convenient to make a stop here because it's so close to the border. And Koh Kong is the only town in the area. The town is surrounded by the ocean, mangrove forest and jungle.
It's easy to walk around the streets in Koh Kong. The roads are mainly without asphalt paving. I was there in July, in the rainy season, and it was no problem with mud.
Currently, Koh Kong is experiencing a construction boom. A new road through the jungle to Sihanoukville and Phnom Penh was finished in 2008.
Walking in the streets is interesting. Children shout "hello" and follow you everwhere you go. more travel advice
georeiser's Related Pages
Khett Kaoh Kong Travel Guide
- Hotels in Khett Kaoh Kong
- Transportation in Khett Kaoh Kong
- Warnings and Dangers in Khett Kaoh Kong
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Khett Kaoh Kong
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Khett Kaoh Kong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Khett Kaoh Kong
Photos in Khett Kaoh KongSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Accra Intro, 92 reviews, 418 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asmara Intro, 76 reviews, 384 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maputo Intro, 80 reviews, 351 photos, 10 travelogues
- Lome Intro, 60 reviews, 293 photos, 10 travelogues
- Muscat Intro, 62 reviews, 278 photos, 9 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 61 reviews, 278 photos, 10 travelogues
- Victoria Falls Intro, 54 reviews, 257 photos, 10 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 46 reviews, 235 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Intro, 54 reviews, 222 photos, 10 travelogues
- Windhoek Intro, 59 reviews, 202 photos, 6 travelogues